Meeker Cooperative’s $1,000 college scholarship funded by Basin Electric Power Cooperative, one of Meeker’s power suppliers, has a deadline of the close of business day on Wednesday, January 27, 2021.
To be eligible a student must:
- Be a dependent child (including adopted or step-children) of a Meeker Cooperative member
- Be enrolled or planning to enroll in a full-time undergraduate course of study at an accredited, two-year or four-year college, university or vocational/technical school
- Enter college in the fall of the same year the scholarship is given
- Not have previously received this award
- Be a US citizen
- Complete and submit all required materials and the scholarship application form by the application deadline
The form may be completed on-line, but must be printed to submit with the supporting materials.
Applications are also available at Meeker’s office or by calling Mary Alice Holm at 320-693-3231.
All decisions by the scholarship selection committee will be final.